Every day may not be good...but there is something good in every day.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas in the Country

Is it a little wrong of me to be relieved that we no longer have to care for the landlords cattle – especially now that we are expecting to reach record lows….temperatures that haven’t been touched in our region for over 20 years?  Now the part of the state I’m in – we are known for being cold….so I’m anxious to experience the REAL cold. Right? Right!
 
Anyhooo….. I am linking up to share the wonderful package I got as part of the Christmas in the Country ExchangeJamie and Laurie really hit it out of the park with this idea – I sure hope we do it again! So much fun!
 
My package traveled from Lusk ,Wyoming - a place - believe it or not I have been through!  Small world!!!  Sena Pearson was my secret blogger Santa and sent me some lovely things!
 
 
How cool is this?  I think we will hang this up all year long!
 
An angle she made from denim!  How cute!!!!
 
She also sent me a pillow case with cows and horse, and a really cozy scarf!
 
What do you think?  
 
A big BIG Thank you Sena for such a thoughtful gift!!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and Blessed New Year!!!
Stay warm and safe everybody!!!!
 
PSSSST.....
My gift was sent to the state of Ohio to Taysha of Dirt Road Charm
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. That little horse and rider ornament (?) seriously looks like it was made just for you! That's so your style! As of right now I think the plan is to def try to do this again next year, so much fun! Thanks for sharing!

    http://unchartedrhoade.blogspot.com/2014/01/christmas-in-country-gift-exchange.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything was so cute & cozy...perfect for this weather!

      Delete
  2. Some pretty cool gifts there, didn't know that there was a secret blogger event going on. That's an awesome idea.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love how crafty and creative Sena is! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...