25 things to do in the New Year. (In no special order…)
1) Have a family BBQ and more family get-togethers. – kinda sort did em….Still on the list for 2014.
2) Go to another rodeo out of state. Options Wade and I have discussed – NFR, WSRRA finals in Winnemucca NV, Pendleton Roundup or Cheyenne Frontier Days.
– Well we went to Amarillo again – such a great rodeo. This year we def. have our sights on NFR.3) Go camping in Yellowstone with some family and friends. – didn’t happen. A lofty goal…don’t see it in the cards this year.
4) Practice baking bread and pie – and repeat. They must pass mom's approval. I am ashamed…I did not bake hardly anything this year….not one attempt at bread nor pie….
5) Become a better rider and out rope Wade. – well I did practice roping…the riding got put on hold.6) Plant a garden. Cross that sucker off I done did it J
7) Make a big batch of Sangria for a family gathering…Yum! - This happened too!
8) Start running/jogging. Or maybe do some Yoga on a regular basis. – Started in Dec? That counts right?
9) Try 1 new recipe each week . – I may have fudged on this one
10) Get a new car - well at least new to me. Done! A Dodge Nitro – its BA and I LOVE having 4-Wheel Drive.
11) Make a quilt. – I got a new sewing machine for Christmas – complete with some pre-cut blocks to sew together…so its in the works.
12) Take my mom to see the state botanical gardens. – Best of intentions – well try again in 2014
13) Print some photos – and finish a photo project or 3.- Kinda sorta on this one – did make a few things but have yet to make a series of canvas prints.
14) Take my sissy out for her 21st – DONE and she had a GREAT time.
15) Give my sissy an awesome bridal shower. – This was also a success.
16) Buy a stock trailer. – This was put on HOLD big time!
17) Pray more. – work in progress
18) Find some pasture to rent for our cows. – and if you follow the blog you know this didn’t happen L
19) Save more money – which maybe hard to do given what I have written down on this list so far. Was a little more successful on than previous plans.
20) Start drawing and painting again/regularly. – Best of intentions – but I did do some awesome things in Oct.
21) Send more letters and cards . Yep – this was a success.
22) Really learn how to use different functions on my camera. *Click* - again I am learning an feel I’ve got a better handle on some things!
23) See the ocean. – It was a LOFTY goal…..didn’t happen.
24) Celebrate my next birthday in style – LOL not at a rodeo, well maybe depends on the rodeo and if there is dancing afterwards. – This didn’t happen either, Oct was a crazy month.
25) Look for new opportunities. – Constantly everyday…amen!Stayed tuned for the NEW List!